HP Printers have many amazing benefits and features but then also it is vulnerable to failures and faults. There are many errors which might be confronted while using HP Printer and all these glitches require the guidance of certified and skilled technicians to fix them. So users need to dial HP Printer Customer Support Number which is available 24×7 round the clock.
One such common error in HP Printer is ‘Scanner Failure’. Users can witness this issue at the time of printing, scanning and copy the documents. This error display hardware or power issue in the scanner. It can be calibration issue or scanner bar jamming problem.
How to rectify ‘Scanner Failure’ in HP Printer
Users need to understand this problem is not related to network or USB connection. Now HP Printer clients need to follow the troubleshooting tips given in this blog:
Reset HP Printer
Hard resetting of the printer can solve many technical issues with your device.
- With the printer turned on, remove all the cables of your printer and disconnect the power cord from the power supply too
- Wait for 30 seconds and then reconnect the cable properly
- Turn on the powers supply switch and your device.
- If the error message is not displaying then try printing test page
- If the error still persist then jump to next step
Check the functionality of your scanner bar
Double check to see whether your scanner is jammed or not by performing these steps:
- Try to copy the document with the scanner lid slightly open
- If the scanner light moves but the issue remove then hover to next step
- If the scanner light does not move contact with the customer acre team
Reinstall the driver
Uninstall the existing Printer driver and then install HP Printer driver from official site.
After executing these fixtures if your problem still persists then you need to call HP Printer technical support number that remains active 24×7 irrespective of time and location. The professionals are known for delivering instant and prompt response and make sure to provide the effective and feasible troubleshooting steps which will remove the error.