Are you unable to setup HP Printer in a wireless connection? Don’t you know the exact process? Then there is no need to become strained! Because you are at the right blog to get the solution. If you are in hurry and don’t want to waste your time on doing the troubleshooting steps, then you can get in touch with HP customer support number that stays available 24 hours of the day online.
Before initiating the setup, make sure that you have the following:
- Network name: SSID
- Network password (WEP or WPS)
- A computer connected to the wireless network
- High-speed internet access
- Wireless capable printer
- USB cable
- Ensure that the printer, router, and computer are all turned on and computer are printer are connected to the same network
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer
Install the driver and set up the wireless connection:
If you are unable to setup HP Printer in a wireless connection then you will need to install the printer driver first. Do not forget to connect the USB cable at the time of installation so the necessary wireless information can be transferred from computer to printer.
- Turn the printer on
- Disconnect the cable from the printer and connect only when prompted to do so.
- Go to the official website of HP Printer to download & install the printer driver according to the model you are using
- Under the driver heading, click download for the full software package or click basic drivers for other options.
Similarly, the software will be downloaded on IOS Devices for setup of a wireless connection. The above-mentioned process was for Windows. In case if you confront any issues at the time of setup, then reach out to HP tech support number, where the certified technicians will help you out with simpler setup stages.
The team of professionals stays well versed with all sorts of issues that the users face. From installation and set up to fix the cartridge or error codes, technicians are experts in resolving every glitch with efficiency.